【S15S】

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

※ 안녕하세요! We are Studio based on SM's 슈퍼주니어 (Super Junior)... we are ELF (Everlasting Friends of Suju), who love & respect the complete Suju family, 이특, 희철, 한경, 예성, 강인, 신동, 성민, 은혁, 죠미, 동해, 시원, 려옥, 기범, 규현, 헨리 = FOREVER 15.

《Welcome, fellow ELF!》

☆Leeteuk_Angel
    ☆Leeteuk_Angel
    Admin

《Welcome, fellow ELF!》 Empty 《Welcome, fellow ELF!》

Post  ☆Leeteuk_Angel Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:54 pm

여러분 안녕하세요. 조는 옥토버이에요. ^^ 조는, 너 리더입니다.

Hello, everyone. My name is (refer to me as Leeteuk; for that is who I am in the studios)... I am your leader.

I'd like to welcome all of you to 【SUPER 15 STUDIOS】!!!^^

You all are good editors and fans of Super Junior, and I'm sure many of you are happy to be here, as well.

This topic is just mainly for some rules and what have you, but there is not much to the rules.^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. You cannot join any other Main Studios for DRAMA'S, MV'S, etc... all Asian real life material. So if you wish to join an anime studio, or manga studio, and they're main studios; go right ahead.^^ Or whatever else you'd edit to.

2. No bashing anyone else or stealing other's works! You will be asked to leave the forum and studio, I mean, after all, we're supposed to be like a family.. right?

3. NO BASHING ANYONE IN SUJU! ESPECIALLY HENRY AND ZHOUMI!! I'm sorry, but if you're a '13 only' ELF... you are not allowed here.. because we love and respect Leeteuk's words when he said that true ELF accept and love even Henry and Zhoumi; and accept them. We will not accept you otherwise if you dislike them in any way.

4. Have fun~^^ In all your Asian-real-life creations, be sure to put the "【S15S】" somewhere in the title/description, and don't forget to add the Studio's intro/outro!^^ You of course, have to state you are 'owned' by the studio; SUJU ELF FOR LIFE!!^^

5. That is all. DO NOT PUT ANY OTHER MEDIA OTHER THAN ASIAN-REAL LIFE STUFF IN THE NAME OF THIS STUDIOS! I do not want anime/manga/games/other real life other than Asian/other animations including American/anything NON-ASIAN AND NON-REAL LIFE.

That is all! Thank you.^^

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:25 pm